LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Appendix 4D, page-54

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Would be prudent to look at the broker data in a couple of days to see who’s the latest to sell out imo. Not that they are the first and or last, but hopefully for holders just someone who’s had enough and are moving on compared to the alternate option!

I think holders should be glad that you aren’t listed in the US as was proposed, the predatory shorters would be sinking the price a lot more than we see here I reckon.

I’ve followed and continue to follow the company for many many years as I see the potential, just not the execution as yet. I really hope they deliver but even the IDG deal seems to have questions hanging over it with what they are getting paid back from the company and for what? Hopefully not a free hold or a hold that halves what they initially bought in for which gives the wriggle room if they want out for some reason.

Obviously my last comment is pure speculation and or guess work, but the company don’t give much away to not be thinking otherwise or alternately.

May a deal get done soon, it’s a long road that holders have travelled!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.