LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Half Year Report and Appendix 4D, page-59

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I've been invested in this stock since 2013. I have been reading hotcopper lng just about everyday since. I recall reading a bunch of posts from prosperity and others that were quite negative and made me defensive in my investment. Maurice did a great job ramping the outlook on this stock. Some people are charismatic enough to hype an idea beyond facts. Stock market is no different.Regardless, I decided to invest, made good money early on, and now waiting and hoping it returns to form. At this point, i would rather lose what I've put in than miss out on a turnaround, and I am sure I am not alone. I live near bearhead was hearing how great this company could be, but I dont see n.s doing anything soon. I beleive it is strictly up to magnolia to save our investments, and of course mitigating factors like trump and oil as well. I dont always agree with everyones posts, but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Large sums are at stake and emotions run high. Good luck to all, be nice and don't over extend yourselves. We are all in this together. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.