DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi Leveller, thanks for the nice complement, but what I share...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Leveller, thanks for the nice complement, but what I share with you all here, is basically many, many hours of research & reading over the last number of years being invested here. Prior knowledge & research is just built upon with newer therapies, guidelines for Physicians & tests for CKD/DKD, now available on market or in the very near future.

I don’t work in this clinical space, it’s a concerted effort to keep up & on top of things for investment purposes, let alone what I need to do for work also & I think the mantra many heads make light work is a good one. There really is never enough time in the day, although Mr Rooster next door makes sure my day is longer that it would normally be.

I am still as enthusiastic for Dimerix as I was when first invested & we have had a massive amount of progress since then. It’s not been any easy biotech to hold with some misconceptions about Ph2 DKD results, was good although did not meet primary endpoints in statistical analysis, but later on, was confirmed why with treatment order effect & trial design (not a mistake in trial design, it was sound & we did have some unexpected results that our Nephrologists (PIs) found exciting). Also past patients reaching a 4 year milestone on SAS after Ph2A & new patients remaining on the drug post trial, which reaching that 4 year milestone is just fantastic. @betheball is right, we are seeing real world efficacy here, but it’s not under clinical trial conditions, Privacy issues, but the patients & their Physicians would be over the moon!

It’s very easy to look at hindsight trading (should have sold at 70c etc) & bought back in, but it could have gone either way at the time. The first I knew of the news on that day was a couple of texts from investor friends, and after listening to the presentation, I was more interested than worried, although it was very disappointing the Market response at the time & also misunderstanding by stock journalists.

Now the other thing with this is, we didn’t receive as much information on post hoc analysis as I thought we would, reduction in albuminuria topped SGLT2 & albeit a smaller phase 2 than the numbers on a huge post market Ph trial for DKD indication, to me these numbers are very encouraging.

We have Professor Hido Heerspink as our Medical Advisory Chairperson & he would be one of the most knowledgeable people to have in that position globally. He is on KDIGO advisory board (Global CKD/DKD Guidelines for Physicians) and also Big Pharma clinical trials in the CKD/DKD space & presented & first author on many papers in the published literature. Kidney disease & clinical trials is his Specialty in Pharmacology, so we are very fortunate in that respect.

As for Rose Coloured glasses, I don’t think so, just go with the evidence presented & take your time to read, weigh up the pros & cons before posting your frustrations. We all have them! If I was unhappy (which I’m not), I would sell, say goodbye & that would be the end of things. Not a stuck bag lady, bought in the lows again after consolidation during Ph2 & very green on this stock. It’s not that way & still in a good position & have a lot of faith in Management & DXB IP. Please just use what I share to inform on top of your own research. That’s what this forum is for & I truly appreciate the time spent by others here as well & your research & opinions.

IgA Nephropathy was actually identified as a responder group in Ph2A & initially was to be included in Ph2 trials. It probably wasn’t as small sample size/cost thing as may have required 3xPhase 2 trials, & that would have been a trial design thing, even though both are classified as rare disease (FSGS & IgA nephropathy) but 2 seperate & different diagnoses under the CKD umbrella. I believe they are 2 seperate Ph3 trials that Travere are doing in Ph3 with Spartensan. They have a MC of ~USD1.6B listed on NASDAQ.

https://ir.travere.com

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.