DXB 1.47% 33.5¢ dimerix limited

Very true @singhgu, there is no harm in asking & Nina is very...

1. 6,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5272

Very true @singhgu, there is no harm in asking & Nina is very approachable in my experience when I have felt the need to ask things.

I would also like to point out here that St@ckhead journalists have got things very wrong in the past, it assisted with damage to our SP until a clarification article & that really was a bit too late.

So reading between the lines here, this article & reference to DKD, is clearly in the context of FSGS & comparison between the 2 trials. DKD remains a priority. I think in this article, they have (St@ckhead) misrepresented FSGS patient numbers as well, diagnosed vs annually diagnosed. I take their articles with a grain of salt now, they can’t even get quotations right from the CEO. It’s a matter of getting the time to read these things properly & question it. From my understanding there are approximately 80,000 FSGS patients currently diagnosed in the USA. Not 80,000 new diagnoses each year. There are some incorrect statements there. This one:

Of the ~210,000 patients diagnosed with the disease globally each year, around 80,000 are in the US.

What is done cannot be undone & if you still believe that what we have here is breakthrough IP material, as I do, you will stay to see this unfold. A lot of investors that got on board probably didn’t even look, just saw it run hard & jumped on, but sold at highs & made their dollars anyway & free carried with remaining share holdings. Nothing wrong there.

What is wrong is misinformation in these articles, clearly the above quote highlighted is in rare disease (FSGS). This is embarrassing to the company, who obviously pay for these articles. I would never make an investment decision based on St@ckhead Analysis alone. DYOR research, it’s around 80k total not annually diagnosed, but maybe more now with COVID-19. Also reading this the other morning, I took it at face value. That it would have been approved for publishing, but clearly there are also mistakes here. I should have looked more closely & will in future for this publication, because they clearly do not get it right, multiple times. Sorry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $384.6K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 313872 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 126595 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ 651593
Last updated 15.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.