AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

Jade69: Keep working diligently - X-Mas will be here before we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Jade69: Keep working diligently - X-Mas will be here before we know it... My sister will fly out from the UK to visit me over X-Mas/New Year here in Asia (that is the plan at least).

I hope that your optimistic view that some deal(s) will be signed very soon is indeed correct.
    Personally, I would prefer COP over Cairn - but either one would be OK. (COP is financially much more sound).
    Contrary to you, I would much rather have ONLY one leading partner that takes over the project with the FIRM PROMISE to drill at least 2 -3 wells and TOTALLY FREE-CARRY African Petroleum in those. And to do so, I could foresee for instance the following: COP 80% and APCL.OL 20%.
    Or alternatively:
    COP to reimburse APCL.OL for seismic costs to the tune of xxxxxxx $ and thereafter once again a FIRM PROMISE to drill at least 2 -3 wells and TOTALLY FREE-CARRY African Petroleum in those. In such case: COP 90% and APCL 10%.
    The "alternative" solution would probably better for the short-term, as it will cover the short-term funding needs of African Petroleum. The first option would be better when taking a longer-term view and expecting that there will be SUCCESS with those grounds!
    Just my musings, of course! As we are probably the only two discussing this stock, we could as well email each other IF we would know our respective email address details. Unfortunately, HC has no "private messaging" function (where we could exchange that info).

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.