AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

Wasa, i think it`s the process. I similar to when Cairn/CoP...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Wasa, i think it`s the process. I similar to when Cairn/CoP farmed-in to the blocks in Senegal.  The next step is a binding offer:

http://www.cairnenergy.com/index.asp?pageid=688

New ventures

As a progressive company, Cairn is continually exploring and entering new ventures to ensure that opportunities are maximised and that we remain at the forefront of our sector. However, careful planning and preparation are essential before any new project can begin.   
    Due diligence

Before making an acquisition or investment, applying for an exploration licence or farming-in to an existing project, we carry out an extensive risk-screening process. This includes assessing potential health and safety, social, human rights, political, corruption, security or environmental impacts, and identifying approaches to manage them.
    When entering a new venture, we carry out a thorough review to evaluate the commercial, legal, political, regulatory, health, safety, environmental, security and human rights issues, and establish how best to manage them. In addition, technical and economic challenges and potential business partners involved in an investment opportunity are assessed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.