RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

An interesting point from the fundamentals of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    An interesting point from the fundamentals of the financials:
    Shares issued 516m x 7.9c = $40.1m market cap as of today.
    Net assets as per Balance Sheet = $55m (approx 10.6c per share)
    Market has discounted RVR balance sheet net assets by $15m (27%)
    The market and current hare price also has placed no value on the mining assets at either Thalanga or Hillgrove which are not included on the balance sheet (except unexpired development costs).
    Current price represents great value assuming no major losses are to come. (or unfavourable court case)
    That said, unfortunately the market on all stocks is on a down slide due to virus and uncertainty. Therefore, could be further falls, but I would not be worried as the fundamentals will take over in the long term, unless the world comes to an end.
    I am unfortunately overweight with this stock and disappointed like all and really do not want to buy more.
    Once the virus is under control, and the market shows some confidence, and there is a change in the trend, it is going to be very tempting to buy more of this stock. I am happy to see this slide further, as I am not selling, and will look to buy more especially if got down to a ridiculous 5c or thereabouts and then bank on the fundamentals to overtake current fear.
    Downside risk v upside gain at a price would not be comparable.
    DYOR !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.