AVR 0.50% $17.91 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Half Year Report, page-14

1. 1,365 Posts.
    The cow's hearts couldn't cost much to acquire, just get them from the local butcher's.

The chemicals used in ADAPT also couldn't contribute too much to the process - and presumably will go down as a % of cost, the more we produce.

So if the main cost is the labour, which will reduce as skills increase, and presumably the provision of a sterile environment, then I can't imagine it costs $1,000 per patch. Costs will have to come down, and I can't imagine the price will remain at its modest levels, once the treatment becomes the gold standard (notice how SRX are starting to push prices up - even in the USA, where the prices are already higher?).

In a nutshell, what we have right now is likely to be the poor economies of a fledgling operation, coupled with penetration pricing.

Of more concern is how much money they've pissed away on marketing costs. It does indeed look like a CR is on the cards, which is pathetic, really. I had a buy order in at mid 9's. I'll be pulling it and seeing what happens. Dilution or not (which won't be a large % in any case), less than 10c is cheap for what this company will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.91
Change
-0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $344.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.75 $74.32K 4.151K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.