TOU 11.1% 3.2¢ tlou energy limited

Ann: Half Year Report, page-44

1. 19 Posts.
    Sugar!
    I sent the above intending to edit it which I was doing until HC timed me out!

I wondered why some posts can be edited and others not!

It seems they give you 3 minutes to complete it , starting from when?
    I was able to cut and paste the replacement in a continuous string which is summed up here.
    These chatrooms all have idiosyncracies it seems.
    Time has flown , I hope we can say that about the water soon.

============

Are we counting months or are we counting years currently?
    Less than a year ago #4 was not started ......it was outperforming #3 by the autumn.
    TLOU are concentrating their efforts on distributing electricity to Serowe whilst the dewatering continues.
    They are in talks to generate electricity from the gas being wastefully flared , irrespective of how much electricity results (the interim PPA).
    The government are supportive. V8 , we are in a much better place than when you bought in!

We need funds to start the distribution (and maybe get gas flows) , BDC are newly funded and willing participants.
    If the rules of engagement are 2 years grace on a 10 year agreement for either $10M or $30M I'll be amazed if commercial flows are unavailable by the time we start repaying.
    Colm's December podcast was so upbeat on both those figures from BDC.
    TG is playing a waiting game for sure. imho, he wants to funds the project at the last minute in the hope that the expected gas flows reach commercial levels by then.
    Secure flows will leave BDC room for manoeuvre on the interest rate on a secure loan basis.
    TLOU still hope to complete the distribution line this year .... does that sound like a company in trouble?
    They may not achieve it, and they may not need it if dewatering drags on for years .... but they look likely to be prepared either way.
    Expect rapid expansion once dewatering is complete.
    We are dewatering the Lesedi area not just #3 and #4 from others experiences on CBM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $40.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $16K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 400027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.