TOU 11.1% 3.2¢ tlou energy limited

Ann: Half Year Report, page-45

1. GtP
    555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am very confident the point of message boards is to exchange opinions and ideas. My opinion of Tlou is a company with a fantastic opportunity that, for a variety of reasons, isn’t working out. Chief of those is that management over-promised on the potential here about 2-5 years back. Used that hype to pull in equity $$$, spent 40-50% of those $$$ on their own salaries and on drilling wells. But results have come up short; delays due to Govt inabilities has hurt progress very badly, none more so than in the past year where Govt has now twice said they remain committed to CBM but yet little seems to happen after the words are spoken.

As for Cherryseat personal attack on my posts, I will leave that to other to decide if he is allowed to get away with that.

What I do know is the share price is telling me things are not working out at present. And with cash from the most recent equity raise running out, time would also seem to be going against the company. As always, time will tell in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $40.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $16K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 400027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.