ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Mainly in response to @madau and @mode1971 but for anyone who's...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Mainly in response to @madau and @mode1971 but for anyone who's interested...

Shares in BFX have been issued but are of no tangible value yet. Bit hard to sell shares in a start up that none knows of at the best of times (let alone in a crypto market bloodbath). BFX isn't even finished seeking pre market investment so even if there was anyone out the who wanted to buy shares it would be straight off them, not a 3rd party.

Tokens are not available for sale. They are essentially still a promise. A small portion of them have been released in escrow but cant be sold. Even if they could, that volume would dump the price to zero almost instantly. I doubt ASR want to say much about it as I doubt they truly know any time limes or anything to base an exit strategy on. I also don't think they should carry any value on a balance sheet as I think any value is misleading. I tend to agree with mode though when he says it should be listed even at a nominal value to keep track of it. Not sure what the story is there.

it's a bottom drawer Hail-Mary speccy investment for the company. Much like the investment holders here made in ASR. Agree or disagree with the deal? Don't matter, done and dusted over a year ago, move on. Time will tell. If you start seeing BullionFX blimp flying over the city and it's logo on every NRL team in the next couple of years, you'll all be hailing the deal as a master stroke of insightful genius. If they wash up to nothing, then that was the risk that was taken. Mode often says 99 out of 100 explorers fail. I doubt the statistics for crypto start ups is any better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.