CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

I have made no assumptions about you whatsoever, either about...

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    I have made no assumptions about you whatsoever, either about visiting Woods Point or your trading whereas you have about me. Hypocritical?
    I didn't mention tiny veins nor pea sized nuggets( pea size is really good actually!) but you try to twist my words to suit your agenda.
    High net wealth individuals over the history of MCO/AUL/WRM have consistently invested in this area and lost tens of millions. It's easy to see why, it's a very evocative area and it's easy to get gold fever but alas their judgement has proven to be astray for 20 years. So what's different this time, you've just fallen for the story as many of us here did but learnt from experience that mining around Woods Point ain't easy!
    And your bragging that in 2020 AUL produced $7 mil of gold. Did you fail to notice they lost money doing it?
    Oh and below level 10 an aqualung would be handy.
    If you wants to see an eye popping mine map go to the last page of the annual report around 2008. It shows all the 40g/t hits around v-floor/level 19, I tried to count the red dots but stopped at 150.
    But with a shaft only and that deep it seems no one thinks it's worth the spend to get access.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.