CRN 0.85% $1.19 coronado global resources inc.

Haka, With the Aust met coal there are four different products...

1. 10,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    Haka,
    With the Aust met coal there are four different products that are produced each of varying quality and prices, so the price you're looking at is for the highest quality met coal - in any normal quarter they would achieve around 73%/74% of the quoted benchmark price across the met coals they produce. The other point to keep in mind is that they get the price when they contract the sale but delivery is usually three months after the contract date - so for sales/deliveries in August they are getting the price from May when the contract was signed.
    As far as thermal coal sales are concerned with Stanmore power station, these would be under a long term contract and I don't know if the prices are set annually or otherwise.
    I haven't read about the reduction in royalties as yet but every little bit helps.
    With the US met coals that are sold locally, they are apparently under a yearly contract price for each calendar year with the price set the previous October - so the full benefit of current prices won't be realised there until January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.20 $1.18 $3.376M 2.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 199815 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 10468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.