RED 12.3% 32.0¢ red 5 limited

Agree Flaming, MIStragic, and Gazzajohn, the next 6 months with...

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    Agree Flaming, MIStragic, and Gazzajohn, the next 6 months with regard to share price is going to be challenging and we'll probably see it dip to the mid 5c range and hover there for a while. I used today's dip to top up with a few more at 5.7c, but my average is still under 5c.

Recent news from the Philippines wasn't good, with the prime minister ordering the air force generals to bomb any open pit mines that have not obeyed the close down order. I haven't checked on the Philippines news for a few days, so I'm not sure how many have been bombed (if any), but let's hope not. The Philippines is going to be a long grind for a long time, until there is change of government and leadership, and this could be a decade. Put this together with the rebels, and I'd expect RED don't have a hope in hell of selling the project for a reasonable price, if this is what they intend.

As for Australia, and as we all know, processing plants break down from time to time, not ideal, but fairly typical, and it often provides a buying opportunity in good companies, like today.

And from my research, I don't expect the Bullseye Mining takeover to be successful, at least not this time, but perhaps at some stage in the future. An agreement with CIO when they verify ownership however, is looking far more likely, and I'm sure talks have already taken place, and perhaps an agreement already worked out, so that we may just be waiting on the CIO ownership verification to come through from the Minister, which could be at any time in the next month or so.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.045(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $21.62M 65.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 674965 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.