PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Half Year Results and Outlook, page-64

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Oh it's not that confusing Mickle

Have you never heard of a down ramping accumulator?

The thinking goes like this.... "I don't care how much I disparage the board etc. I need to try to influence the share price as much as I can for as long as I can so that I can accumulate at the lowest possible prices. Long term the share price will do what the share price will do (and I secretly believe that it will be up), but for now I must try to drive the price as low as possible so that I can accumulate as much as possible for as little as possible.

There is nothing more convincing to the innocent bystander than a disgruntled shareholder who really really wants to believe, but just can't because "this company is just SO BAD and it's board is just A PACK OF LYING DECEITFUL #$@(@&@$s"

If you read carefully, you will notice many occasions when the share price has just recovered from, say, 18c and is now at, say, 28c and they say that they are just waiting for the price to dip to, say, 25c and they will buy more. Obviously not true or they would have simply bought more at 20c on the way up.

Never trust someone who consistently bags the company but all the while claims to hold and have a buy recommendation. Its called having a vested interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.