CCV 0.00% 19.0¢ cash converters international

Ann: Half Year Results Announcement, page-38

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    And just received the following reply directly from Sam Budiselik (Interim CEO).  As expected, some re-assuring words, but nothing we don't really know.

"Hi Tomas, 

Thank you for your email. 

I can reassure you that the Board and management team are working hard to grow our business. As you will have seen with our results release we have delivered significant loan book growth and with record demand for our products and services, we are now well positioned to deliver earnings off the back of that momentum. 

In terms of leadership we also recently announced the appointment of a new CEO. With Brendan White joining us from Bank of Queensland we have acquired an executive with a proven track record in growing businesses and loan books and the management team is looking forward to Brendan starting in a few weeks. T

hank you for your ongoing support, I am also personally invested in the Company.  Having worked through the Enforceable Undertaking, responsible for delivering the new lending platform, I now see great potential going forward and am confident we now have the right CEO in Brendan, to deliver that. 

Regards,
    Sam"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $418.1K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1786498 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 264672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.