MME 0.00% 12.0¢ moneyme limited

Other than low volume and interest, I really like the company....

1. 6,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Other than low volume and interest, I really like the company. Possibly the market cap is high because of big expectations of US expansion? (That's not my reason for buying, but I can only speculate at others' motivations) If that was the case, then the great growth we've been seeing is just getting eaten up by the big market cap and big expectations, and thus ignored.

Though I have not seen any interested posts on hotcopper about US expansion, so maybe it's just a matter of being unknown, and not having people desperate to buy, so nobody pushing up the SP.

I've done my buying. Got a big position after weeks of buying. Only little top-ups now, as opportunity presents.

Luckily this company has not had any disappointing announcements, since all announcements have been great lately, and the SP has stayed flat. But that can't keep up forever. If the great announcements continue, then at some point, the market cap will appear cheap to retail buyers or instos (including myself if the cashflow starts to grow too high).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $19.56K 163.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14976 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.