LAU 4.35% 88.0¢ lindsay australia limited

In NZ There are a number of small chilled freight operators (ie...

1. 33,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1734
    In NZ There are a number of small chilled freight operators (ie Big Chill ) that have been bought out by NZ listed Main freight in NZ.
    The previous small chilled freight operators had great product knowledge about what they were transporting .

Now Growers (specifically flower growers) end up having no pre designated spot to take their produce to at a Main Freight depot for transport the the auction houses all around NZ , the Main freight staff or their agents have no idea about the flower Auction requirements or the form work needed , it is a complete shambles for the growers , who have not the time to wait around for a staff member to call head office while the flowers wilt in the loading bay .

I wonder if the same situation would happen in Australia (which is I am aware slightly larger geographically ) if one of the big transport companies takes over Scott

WOnder what the margins were for Scott with Coles and Aldi , my bet that is part of the reason they went broke , could be a poisoned chalice taking over Scotts and its current contracts , may be better as the poster Dejavoo stated just hold tight wait until contracts are renegotiated and put in a tender , and in the interum buy any assets at cents in the dollar ie reefer containers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $274.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.0¢ $472.7K 525.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5257 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.