GTK 0.75% $9.40 gentrack group limited

Ann: Half-Year Results Investor Briefing Details, page-3

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hey there jj. Shall I make some noise? This is a tricky stock to hold with very little activity and being dual listed. NZ exchange doesn't give much information to work with but I check it every few days and watch the exchange rates.

It struggled recently due to the Brexit dilema posing some staffing problems with project contracts. l'm only holding small amount, but I still like the long term potential and did buy a little more recently at this price. Will be interested if any good news about contracts at the briefing. I think the problem mentioned last report probably already priced in now, so recent trend has been upward.

Brexit is not much on our radar these days. Probably see some big news now I have mentioned that.

I also hold some XRO shares - they've been far more interesting in the headlines. Who would have though NZ would produce great software. Nearly as exciting as their film-making some may say. Visited NZ on a holiday last October, is great place for holidays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.40
Change
0.070(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $972.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.43 $9.60 $9.35 $278.9K 29.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 884 $9.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.53 232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.