TUA 0.00% $5.31 tuas limited

TUA reported their 4G network built almost completed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    TUA reported their 4G network built almost completed (Outdoor/Indoor/Tunnels + some MRT) back in September/2020 with paid subscriptions started 6 months earlier in March/2020. (You would not dare to start charging customer unless your new mobile network is up to scratch). Just 3 x MRT lines left to be built and it was completed in October last year due to Covid. That was 2 years ago, I would say the majority Capex since then is actually on their 5G build. It's in their DNA not to share too much about what they are doing. An analyst asked about this 5G Capex at the Result Announcement and the CEO said he is comfortable with their cash holding going forward and they may use Open-RAN equipment which cost a fraction of what the 3 incumbent manufacturers charge (Nokia/Ericsson/Huawei). Their jobs advertisement in the last 12 months are mainly recruiting sales/marketing staff but strangely very few software/engineering requirements. I think their 5G build is actually much more advance than we are led to believed and it could be launched a lot sooner than we think. If they need to raise more capital for Capex then they would have done it a few months ago.

Please DYOR.

Howie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.