RNT 9.52% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

sorry for the late reply, only just seen this. With dominos I...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    sorry for the late reply, only just seen this.

With dominos I know it's complicated, especially since they incorporated DTS pizza scanner, that's not my point. My point is the slow uptake of the app and website, as apps didn't become a huge thing until 2010, and even then they weren't too big.

I'm saying for what they currently have developed. Myself and a few mates could put something together in about 6 months, the $100k isn't for developers. it's for hardware and any pro services to integrate the payment gateways. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit with 6months, but it doesn't take all the millions that have already be spent. I would argue that the current website and rent pay system could be setup by a one man band as a side hobby. where I do agree with expenditure is legislation, security, testing and compliance with the ASX.

I'm in the middle of negotiating my contract to be a solutions architect, I'm under no illusion how expensive things are in the IT world it's all I have done since leaving school. I have setup many websites, for friends and family, and am currently working on a social network for a niche market, with upwards of a million lines of code. i don't throw around my thoughts with no weight.

To me as time goes on, it feels like more of a lifestyle company. I don't even care about SP anymore I won't be buying until they onboard a major agent. Otherwise it will end up on the pound with all the other dogs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.