SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Half Year Results Media Release, page-2

1. 25 Posts.
    Not sure how this will play out, I found this in the past couple of days from the 4th Feb, 'Deutsche Bank brackets hotels operator Mantra Group (MTR.AU) among five emerging companies that it thinks could positively surprise investors during the February earnings season. "We expect Mantra to upgrade FY16 earnings guidance towards consensus expectations based on strong underlying industry trading conditions and additional properties entering the portfolio," Deutsche says. The broker expects Mantra, which is due to report its 1H results on Feb. 19, to report a 21% increase in 1H net profit to A$26.2 million with EPS up 12% to 9.8 cents/share. Deutsche has a hold call on Mantra and a A$4.50/share price target.' I don't know if Deutsche Bank's views are in relation to underlying NPAT which was up $5.8m to $27.6m on H1FY2015 or statutory NPAT which was $24.3m, higher than statutory NPAT for H1FY2015 of $21.8m. Also the upgraded figures from the press release: Update FY16 forecasts to EBITDAI, NPAT and NPATA of $88.5m - $90.5m, $41.5m - $43m and $44.2m - $45.7m. Only up slightly from AGM figures: EBITDAI $84m-$87m, NPAT $40m-$42m, NPATA $42.5m - $45m. Also from the press release - Underlying basic EPS of 10.3 cents per share was 18.6% higher than the previous corresponding period. Slightly ahead of Deutsche's figure of 9.8cps.

I guess we'll see how the market digests these figures and the upgrades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.