UBI 0.00% 15.0¢ universal biosensors inc.

Re the Tn Antigen test.If UBI can achieve their aim to make this...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Re the Tn Antigen test.
    If UBI can achieve their aim to make this test acurate and reliable it should immediately propel UBI to the notice of Big Pharma.
    I have worked in the Cancer imaging area and well acquainted with treatment aims.
    In recent years focus has come strongly to identify quickly which treatment is working and catching any recurrence as soon as possible.
    A finger prick blood test will be so useful to extend quality of life in patients by jumping on any bounce back of cancer once they are in remission,
    I do not know if anyone here is aware (you probably are) but John Sharman was CEO of MVP. MVP is the maker of the omni present Narcan whistle. Just check that share graph out for the 5 years or so he was there.
    He knows his way around the medical field and he knows how to get something accepted globally.
    His initial aim was to make Sentia big in wine industry but then the new coating for test strips came along that improved sensitivity by millions of times..That has opened up the medical field for them.
    I am keeping my eye on the market capitalisation.
    John Sharman has been given 2 levels at which substantial incentives kick in.
    When the company reaches $300M capitalisation and stays there for 3 conssecutive months and further incentive if capitalisation reaches $500M and stays for 3 months. OR...if a TAKEOVER offer is recieved that values the company at those same levels.
    Personally, I think he can do it. Given development time and good luck with trials UBI can be a big deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $80.63K 526.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 642508 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3734 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.