RCL 4.00% 9.6¢ readcloud limited

was trawling through the COSAMP site and I've noticed that they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    was trawling through the COSAMP site and I've noticed that they claim to have had 3500 students in 2020 which aligns with the $250/student that we understand VET provides. In the COSAMP acquisition announcement we were made aware of their yearly revenue of $800k+, that figure can be franked with a simple 3500*250 = $875k

We are also aware that COSAMP are a long way to satisfying their acquisition targets from the half yearly report where we are made aware in note 11 (off the top of my head - one of those) that the contingent consideration is almost at the end of the slide scale at the max of $400k. Note reads as below:

* Contingent consideration comprises up to $400,000 of ReadCloud shares (discounted back to a present value of
    $374,000), which is contingent on PKY Media achieving defined revenue targets for FY21 and FY22.

I know that we can expect to have some loss once the students finish their 2 year programs but it also means that the co is established in that school and that should be enough to maintain numbers + grow.

8000 odd from AIET and 3500 COSAMP + a growth of 50% isn't beyond what we can expect especially considering the growth of AIET from year 1 to 2.

I was starting to have some doubts creep in (as you do when you watch a weak share price) but these numbers are solid. The company itself has signalled 117,000, with 17000+ of which being VET and the numbers to grow.

Might have talked myself into another parcel in the next few days !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.