RCL 5.00% 10.5¢ readcloud limited

Ann: Half-Year Results Presentation - March 2021, page-20

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Agreed.
    I know HC isn't the best proxy for success but it can be a decent indicator of visibility of a stock and the interest in it. The fact that no announcement has had anymore than 20 odd comments on it since the company's inception is a clear indicator that it's 'flying under the radar', that in itself is comforting.

yeah, I'm pretty excited to see what sort of growth the VET numbers can produce. Acquiring a top 10 vertical in COSAMP is just the beginning. I can see us acquiring another couple of these businesses and really ramping things up. With a break even base anything we add will go straight to the bottom line. I'm in a little deeper than I anticipated I would be at first but the more I look into the stock the more I feel it's a matter of it slipping through the cracks of the ASX since it's in a sector that isn't considered 'hot'. That may change once the numbers cannot be ignored.

I see that learningfield have gone out of business which is good for the full curriculum segment. That leaves campion, boxofbooks and educationalebooks to contend with. Educationalebooks doesn't seem to have an intereactive overlay either so they're not really a competitor per se.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $6.643K 65.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86516 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 16326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.