RCL 2.47% 8.3¢ readcloud limited

Ann: Half-Year Results Presentation - March 2021, page-5

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I think I'm with you Mockingjay5

One thing I am interested in is what is considered a "user". Is that when a school has made a commitment to a certain number of "users" for certain courses but haven't specified what course the student will take up? I am assuming since schools know how many students will be VET students for example but don't know exactly which courses they are going to offer (staff dependent etc) they can note how many users with confidence even though that revenue has not been recognised yet? (I know, that's expressed poorly but if you get what I'm on about (excuse me it's late) can you shed some light on any insight you might have?)

I think we'll go $11m+ FY21, representing a yoy growth of ~50% on revenue. If we can get close to break even on the back of this quarter, a quick rise up to post kinderhook/west elk accumulation prices are beckoning. The other thing is that the company is easily scalable now and will only further economise and improve margins in the following year. The cyclical nature of this stock might keep it in the dark for a while but if you're to hold over any period, it's from now through till the annual.

I think 8% of my bank is what I'll look to play...currently 1.5% in play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $687 8.157K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117181 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 59922 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.