OTW 0.00% $5.71 over the wire holdings limited

Not sure if this media report made it to this forum.  I can't...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not sure if this media report made it to this forum.  I can't see it anywhere. From 08 FEB 2019.

"Over the Wire (OTW) - BUY

OTWis a telecommunications and IT company which operates in data networks, voice,and cloud. It is led by founders who maintain large shareholdings.

OTWgenerates strong cash-flow, has high returns on capital, has displayed strongorganic growth, and has acquired a number of new businesses that have added tothe company’s earnings growth.

Thecompany acquired 3 businesses in late 2018 that will see its earning jumpsubstantially next year. OTW’s management team reduce acquisition risk bymaintaining a relationship with a company for a number of years before makingthe acquisition to ensure it thoroughly understands the businesses.

OTWis scheduled to report on 14/02.

12mthprice target: $5.77 Forecast Cash Yield FY19: 1.0% Est. P/E Ratio FY19: 18.6"

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/sa-business-journal/over-the-wire-and-orora-tipped-as-stocks-to-watch-by-morgans-unley/news-story/6003414457012c0172be379f6a8fcc11

Last edited by wacowboy: 14/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.