RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

Gold is out of fashion at the moment. From my understanding,...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Gold is out of fashion at the moment. From my understanding, gold is when the market is risk-off. As well, bitcoin (none held) could have taken on the role of gold at the moment, especially with increased support from the likes of Tesla. Silver on the other hand has an advantage over gold in that it is also in high demand for industry. The market is very much risk-on hence why markets continue to post record-highs with the occasional pullback/consolidation that shows any potential crash is not coming in the immediate/near future.

I exited because of the continual price decline. I was a bit concerned that I had jumped out at the bottom when it reversed and then see today a fairly significant pull back on the daily. My re-entry, if I choose, will either be when the charts reverse the sell pattern they're in, GP comes out of the sell pattern it's been in for the past ~6 weeks, or the consensus through the channels I follow is that the market is having a major correction or crash.

I redirected my funds to a few other industry stocks as I wanted to increase my diversity, and topped up existing holdings that have promise.

Plus, with the Fed promising more 'assistance', the market rallies aren't going to stop any time soon. AIMO DYOR.

Based on the below, gold stayed above the 9 day EMA since late 2018 on the weekly, and has now been in a downtrend since Sep 2020, and crossed under the 50 on the week of 22/2. AIMO DYOR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2947/2947516-096366cddd73070dc0e57a9e3e0f3fba.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.