ZNO 3.33% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

I think the biggest issue is there have been umpteen 'positive'...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I think the biggest issue is there have been umpteen 'positive' announcements but zero visibility of how these 'positive news' translate into revenue increase, profit margin improvement, etc and every time management is questioned in the half year/annual meetings (I have asked questions at the last 4 meetings) the responses are generally useless, if they get answered at all. I love the no further questions when atleast 3 completely different questions are just ignored. What are our best geographical segments and worst performing segments Zoono management team? Generally the answers to profits margin changes, revenue changes based on x announcement is either we cannot provide that, we don't provide details on particular customers, etc. The reason these LinkedIn bullsh!t announcements don't make it into the ASX announcements is because they are likely trivial garbage. There is no dollar figures, even projections. They are vague waste of time that if you go back and look at the 50 earlier announcements have translated into zero revenue or profit growth. No wonder Zoono don't provide estimates, because my local weather man is better and last week it was flooding and he thought it was going to be a drought.

I will keep banging on (and have brought it up in the Annual Meetings), we (I still feel like an owner even though I intended to sell this many a time) need some actual biotech knowledgable people on the board, sorry Paul, you are a sales guy, not a biotech research guy's toe. Zoono are a biotech company that needs a decent R&D strategy, with a visible plan for shareholders to understand how on earth they are taking this idea to an end game. The money is in products that can work in the animal health or agriculture space. I know some people are positive towards the Zoonex thing. I am more suspicious it doesnt have a lot of ground to make substantial cash but hopefully I am positively surprised. Selling overpriced sanitiser around the globe is just burning cash on overpaid sales reps that have achieved clearly zero if the accounts are anything to go by.

I know I digressed a lot above, it ended up more as a rant. But in summary a LinkedIn news article is useless without projected benefits, and if there were projected benefits to be reported, they must be filed with the ASX, which Paul already has mentioned his hatred of the ASX numerous times. Maybe because they don't want his sales guy bullsh!t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $19.19K 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43118 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 404668 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.