VEE 2.81% $1.83 veem ltd

Great work Jaluma.I've been disappointed with the lack of...

1. 4,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    Great work Jaluma.

I've been disappointed with the lack of Investor Relations information for the Company ever since the AGM in November last year.
    If it wasn't for Perennial Value Mgt, that has increased its shareholding by a few million shares in past months, my feeling is the share price would be even lower! Salter Partners Emerging Funds has been selling down its substantial holding according tto ASX releases.
    I always remain cynical of a Company that did so much Investor Relations before a CR, (which VEE did a couple of years ago) and since then very little.

If you look at 2022 the Company provided a couple of Updates, this year absolutely nothing, other than statutory requirements.
    I'm hoping (and 'hope' is NOT an investment strategy!) that VEE will surprise the market with a strong Update to its sales in the next Update, whenever that might be - I 'hope' that's before the yearly results in August!

Just to clarify, I was very impressed with the Company's operations from the tour of its manufacturing facilities last November at the time of the AGM, and it appeared to me to be gearing up for considerable growth in both gyro and propeller sales, including additional sales force activity in Europe. (And I'm quietly expecting that preparation to translate into strong production and sales numbers for the current year). But with no public disclosure (and although the founder shareholders have greater than 50% of all shares this is a Public Listed Company!) in recent months my feeling is the share price will continue to languish (actually continue to fall!).
    I continue to hold, but I don't have that much in my portfolio - and that value is dropping every month!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $248.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.86 $1.79 $1.076M 589.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 4136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.