CAN 6.06% 3.1¢ cann group limited

Ann: Half year results presentation, page-5

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    If they stick to the new plan, growing lots of pot, (ps, which should have been the main plan all along) there is a good chance that some kind of salvage/recovery can be retrieved, imo.
    The market is just starting to boom.

If the australian producers got their act together we could see-off much of the imports, i reckon.
    We have so many natural advantages here. (- some of which are not readily apparent)

Nth America will eventually rationalise and settle.
    Most of the previous imports from there will be blocked after June 30 anyway.
    Their high heating-energy needs, and the big wide Blue Pacific, ain't exactly natural advantages for our market. So Canada and US are not likely to be a long term threat over here.
    And don't get too fooled by "3rd world cheap costs". They rarely are in the long run. - when you factor in all of the travel and flocking around.
    Cann has the greenhouse in a great location. don't forget that.

Chin up - maybe the company will not survive the 50 mill debt, but ALL is not lost.
    .... if you stick yrrr bum up in the air and start putting more seeds in ground.

Good luck, i am in a direct competitor - but i reckon we need a good strong Aussie industry generally.
    Bugger the Canadian Hells Angels and the Columbian and Thai mafias.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $54.36K 1.712M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97034 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 17903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.