MYR 0.59% 85.0¢ myer holdings limited

I sold to buy coal stock YAL, and don't regret, but one has to...

1. 10,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    I sold to buy coal stock YAL, and don't regret, but one has to say even though 1H is traditionally MYR's strongest, given lockdowns and other restraints on trade in Melbourne and Sydney, this is a stellar result.

It's always hard to know if online selling is profitable, but notably MYR's 1H 22 online sales of $424.1 million compare to TPW's $235.4 million. Sometimes one can disagree with management hype but MYR is correct to regard its online sales as a success, at least in revenue and hopefully as a contributor to NPAT.

That this company despite all the doomsayers has managed to navigate the huge Labor State Governments' COVID-19 overreach in Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia plus almost as unimpressive a performance by the soon to be defeated Liberal Government in South Australia is testimony to MYR's good marketing.

Have a look at its online site: offerings are constantly refreshed, the search engine is usually very good to excellent and prices on many items are competitive. But it's the range MYR has - things one can't find elsewhere - that draws me in.

Well done to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $707.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.5¢ 84.5¢ $228.9K 269.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 4366 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.