MYR 1.27% 80.0¢ myer holdings limited

Ann: Half-Year Results - Release and Presentation, page-92

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Nah, have you been into the store lately? Make an effort before you speak .... investigate, inform yourself then offer opinion.. it is getting quite busy nothing like those days even pre-covid where there were few customers, just a sprinkle on each level, it is now bustling and of course lots of sales clearances of stock in process presently but this brings in customers like nothing else lately it seems and keeps them browsing and returning not to mention the online business they are doing very well at. I wish I'd bought tons of shares at .09c during the beginning of covid pre-lockdown dramas, when I thought about it but was too busy with many other distractions to act on my thinking until it rose to .25c then I snapped up a heap, as much as I dared during those uncertain times. Breathing sigh of relief at my belated but never too late investment in my favourite city store.. lots of young customers foraging around particularly in cosmetics and more affordable fashion these days since many of the very high end upmarket labels have vanished sadly, one day will return when the coffers allow for more exclusive expensive inventory in couture - can't wait..
    Last edited by VMG70: 20/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $665.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $2.299M 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10060 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 37136 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.