CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Half Year Results Webcast time and link, page-13

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    GD, fair enough mate, but this is a Penny company. With the greatest respect to your comment, and I acknowledge you have your opinion, all Pennies accumulate losses and fall short of profits until they generate enough revenue to turn a profit when they become a capper company.

From posts you read in here you would think that CGB is the only Penny stock on the ASX to be accumulating losses. (Observation)  The $44 ML you talk about was generated over 14 years (10 years as a revenue restricted Junior miner. Those restrictions included restrictions on production). So if we average the 14 years compared to the other Cannabis companies, you might see a different result.

Refer to my Post #:60028586

"Neil, you have to agree that there has been very little to zero benefits to investing in this company"

Mate, we will agree to disagree there. I have my Instacann on the way and a friend of mine sent me his photos of getting all the Fusspot products the other day. I have his permission to post them here. He also said the products felt great, absorbed well into the skin, held the fragrance during the day and left a good protective barrier. If these are taken up in Italy and France, Fusspot might be the product that saves the company. We will have to wait and see, though. At the end of the day, the 'proof is always in the pudding '.

So they have delivered on two of their 3 major deals for Cannabis anyway. More products coming for Fusspot as mentioned in the webcast, as well.

Olivia's Choice was finally explained in the webcast Q & A time and the reason as to why it didn't go ahead. Regarding perceived failures or returns, I have mentioned the other areas in numerous posts as to where I feel they have either failed or severely let the shareholders down in their inconsistent marketing or lack of regular updates. But they are a Penny company and I have been investing/following Pennies for 30 years. They are ALL high risk and volatile to change and fluctuation in share pricing.

Screenshot - 10_03_2022 , 1_37_13 PM.png

canntab 2.png
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.