CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Half Year Results Webcast time and link, page-72

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448

Hi Pubtrader,

I wouldn't know about being wealthy, unfortunately i made some terrible investment decisions and my capital has eroded to a mere fraction of what it was.

Glad to hear you had a good time anyway, myself, i certainly would have preferred champagne to anti-aging serum. 1-2 bottles would have me looking 10 years younger in the mirror for sure!
    Maybe the company can send you a sample for free, and your friend can give them a follow on instagram and throw up an honest review. The company can book it under marketing spend, and it cant be worse than their current social presence (50 followers on instagram, 3 likes on their most recent 24hr old post, they really need to get the word out there).

I also keep a keen eye out for a bargain, i used to get Red Tractor hemp seed from Chemist Warehouse, they often had good specials on it and the price was far better than direct from Vitahemp at the time. Additionally i could wander to the shops and collect it on my lunchbreak, and save any postage fees.
    These days i pick up my hemp seed from woolworths or aldi, depending on which store im currently shopping at. Woolworths Macro hemp seed is priced at $35.00 per kg, whilst Vitahemp comes in at 49.95 per kg (+8 for postage). Both are made form 100% australian grown hemp seeds, i cant say i've noticed any difference between the brands i have tried.
    Woolworths also comes in a 200g pack, so i can purchase a fresh one every couple of weeks, instead of a 900g bag that tends to get a bit stale before you get to the end of it (clearly i don't use it fast enough, but i only sprinkle a tablespoon on my breakfast each morning, or in the occasional salad)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.