NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Oh Hartleys !!! What do we need them for when we have you and...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Oh Hartleys !!!
    What do we need them for when we have you and Pioupiou and Saragian and the other fine, wise and trained minds to comment on the company’s clear and accurate reports?
    And I can do the Rule of Threes (three ‘signs’ from the universe all in a row) and draw runestones occasionally to make sure everybody’s on track with the higher unconscious ($2.30) energies that are the ultimate arbiters

........and .... well ....not to be too swollen-headed here, but in regards signs I feel the universe talks to me - it really does!
    Sometimes I ignore, sometimes I don’t quite understand but many of you here know me by now....
    And I could be quite psychic with only a little encouragement ......

Yes

If you are uncertain as to whether I am telling the truth here here is a clue in regards augurs as to the future of RCR from August 11 last year.
    Yes...rebirth as a different identity!
    Hartleys, on the other hand, 13 days later, on August 24, was saying this :
    upload_2019-2-24_11-56-49.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-24_11-57-48.jpeg

Interesting eh?
    So at the time I had lack of confidence and bull-headedness and denial and so of course I believed Hartley’s rather than trusting my spirit guides ( I will have to count you amonst those Saragian ) and bringing more focus and respect to what it was they were trying to tell me...

Here’s the reading again....

upload_2019-2-24_11-42-45.gif
    “The rune is Berkana: ‘Pregnancy, blossoming and new birth .’
    I interpret this as “use runes to analyse stock futures at your peril.”
    Three day candlestick charts also.

‘The company is soon to grow in price and will be reborn as a different identity.’”

And PS If anyone from NRW ever comes by here I just want to say the ‘sign’ I should continue to have confidence in your wonderful company when you announced you were buying RCR MT was genuine redemptive magic as far as I am concerned .
    Thank you, not just for everything else, but for saving my neck from the largest stock market mistake I made .
    With love and gratitude
    Sabine
    Last edited by sabine: 24/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.