NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

.....*sigh* I guess that’s a “no” then from you pb. ....Like I...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    .....*sigh*
    I guess that’s a “no” then from you pb.

....Like I said “quite psychic”.....what about the rest of you? I know you’re out there!

Just a little encouragement was all I needed to join the ranks of the ‘raggle taggle gypsies oh’.....

?

****There are enough fortune tellers on Hot Copper already using methods more widely approved....***

-ok I get that

****The ones already here at NRW tell it like it is clearly and succinctly without the need for mambo jumbo?***

-yeah well everyone long term here knows we can trust our experts .... what jumbo jumbo?

......And on top of the analysis here being of the highest calibre the fact is Citi and Hartleys have way more magical powers than you do so stop trying to compete with entities that have been leading Australian financial services companies for decades ***

I wasn’t

***Yes you were ***

No I wasn’t! Hartleys was WRONG about RCR ..it went into liquidation.

***The exception proves the rule. Hartley’s provides the full spectrum of corporate finance, stockbroking, wealth management, institutional sales and targeted research services. ***

Who are you anyway?

***Hartleys has a strong domestic and international sales capacity providing access for our clients to international capital markets. Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please contact us on (08) 9268 2888. ***

::::AND CITI RESEARCH FOCUSES ON DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMPANY, SECTOR, ECONOMIC AND GEOGRAPHIC INSIGHTS TO OUR CLIENTS GLOBALLY. THE UNIT INCLUDES EQUITY AND FIXED INCOME RESEARCH, ECONOMIC AND MARKET ANALYSIS AND PRODUCT-SPECIFIC ANALYSIS TO HELP INDIVIDUAL AND INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS NAVIGATE A COMPLRX GLOBAL MARKETPLACE. CITI RESEARCH IS COMMITTED TO MAINTAINING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INDEPENDENCE AND OBJECTIVITY IN IT’’S PROPRIETART PRODUCTS AND INSIGHTS::::

Am I channeling financial research companies?

:::ARROTING::::

::::WHILE WE’RE A GLOBAL BANK, OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE: WE RESPONSIBLY PROVIDE FINANCIAL SERVICES THAT ENABLE GROWTH AND ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF OUR CLIENTS ::::

Is NRW one of your clients?

:::::YOU ARE SO SUSPICIOUS SABINE! WE UPGRADED OUR RATING BECAUSE WE DON’T THINK IT’S HIGH RISK ANYMORE!
    WE LIKE THE CAPS ON THE FAL PROJECT::::

This is pretty cool.... so basically as pbawley just commented, you people are really well respected!
    That’s why Parma was wondering if the market had seen your upgrade last Friday

:::CONTACT US https://www.citi.com/australia/contacts.html:::::

Last edited by sabine: 24/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.