NWH 0.28% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Half Year Results, page-48

1. 18,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Hello numgordon and I think Pioupiou’s referring to that part of RCR which would never have collapsed if not for other divisions bringing it down and which was reborn as a different entity - ie as NRW Holdings RCR Mining Technologies.

A ‘new babe’ about which our CEO, Jules Pemberton has repeatedly said he is very excited :

... “I am also looking forward to integrating and developing the RCR Mining Technologies (RCR MT) business following the successful completion in February of the acquisition announced in January 2019.
    The RCR MT business has developed a wealth of intellectual property across a range of products and processes and are recognised as leaders by global resource clients
    The acquisition will allow the company to provide incremental services, in line with our strategic objectives, to a number of core clients common to both NRW and RCR MT and is a very strong foundation on which to build a broader maintenance services business.”

It‘s exciting to see the oil and gas clients were NOT carved out

upload_2019-2-25_7-43-59.jpeg
    ....and it seems those accreditations rank us the highest in the land along as does our highest national government accreditation for civil road and bridge construction contracts (R5 / B4 and F150 Plus).https://nrw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Diggers-Dealers-Presentation-2018.pdf

...and Pioupiou regarding the numinous rule of threes, as Hercule Poirou is reputed to have said; “one is chance, twice is coincidence, three times is proof”. (And IMO more after that means you are not ‘listening’ hard enough...). And yes the writers try to own it as a rule but I reckon it’s more about synchronicity and the collective unconscious
    (According to Carl Jung in 1952 ..“Meaningful coincidences were produced by the force of synchronicity, and could be considered glimpses into another of Jung’s ideas—the unus mundus, or one world. Unus mundus is the theory that there is an underlying order and structure to reality, a network that connects everything and everyone.https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/02/the-true-meaning-of-coincidences/463164/)

As far as NRW is concerned, I agree with pbawley; we don’t need to be numinous in use of the rule:

READY
    SET
    GO!!!!
    Last edited by sabine: 25/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.56
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.620B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.59 $3.53 $3.945M 1.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6745 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 2388 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.