KPO 20.0% 0.6¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Half Year Review of Operations and Update, page-29

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    May I suggest you expand your research a little beyond KPO & JRV as I think you'll find many connections between the people involved here.

For example, Alwyn Davey, Kesh Thurairsa and a bloke named Cornelius Horgan (old mate Tim perhaps?) all featured in Lions Bay Capital announcements as 'creditors' of Pan Andean "for the purchase of long term debt owing by Aqua Guardian". JB was a non-Exec Director of Aqua Guardian who were a 50% owned subsidiary of Wasabi.

I also found it strange that in a LB announcement, Davey's email is a @dgm.com.au domain which obviously translates to Deep Green Minerals ... long since delisted! As @amadain puts it AD has been part of the family for a long time. Did he marry JB's daughter perhaps? LOL

I won't go any further with my thoughts as I'm probably way of track, but to quote the great Morpheus from The Matrix trilogy ...

"You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

A while ago, I decided to take the blue pill and put my trust in management that everything would work out in favour of KPO shareholders. Clearly the market thinks differently, so who am I to argue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $33.87K 5.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8721169 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.