DTZ 7.69% 14.0¢ dotz nano limited

WoW had to read this a few times as the robot chubby drained all...

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    WoW had to read this a few times as the robot chubby drained all the blood out of my brain.
    Trail to for real time testing on covid 19 patients, Now this is massive.
    Could potentially screen travellers at boarders and airports. Now if this trail goes well, I cannot imagine how much this would pop.
    The fact that Dotz had an announcement in 2016-17 about passing test for humans as its only carbon.
    And then you have the QR code patents that work the same as crypto currency, but instead of money, its physical items.
    All lining up @Hottin
    this is what I found to be gold in the pilots and trials.

Clinical trials and pilotsDuring H1 2020, Dotz secured Letters of Intent towards in-hospital clinical trials of its portable and real-time virus detection technology on confirmed COVID-19 patients.

The clinical trial will becarried out in partnership with globally recognised Sheba Medical Centre in Israel and Brazilian genetic and analytics company FullDNA. Similar to a roadside drug test, Dotz’s virus detection technology is less invasive than current testing methods and, if successful, is a major step towards enabling detection of viruses in real-time and on-site.

A pilot to verify effective surface sanitation is also underway with Zohar-Dalia Cooperative Agricultural Association – Israel’s largest manufacturer, supplier and developer of detergent intermediates and cleaning products. Dotz’s ValiDotzTM markers are being inserted into 1,000 litres of disinfectant materials to trace and verify the proper spread of disinfectant on surfaces, including hospital floors, in real-time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $26.47K 196.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 22271 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.