DTZ 11.5% 14.5¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: Half-Year Update - June 2020, page-9

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    Hey @Pledge Brought parcels in Nearmap @ 3,6,9,16, 32, and 50 cents average was 5 cents. Held the bugger for years since 2000 QPSX days they had broadband patent that they brought when telstra went private. Broadband seemed like a good invention back in dial up days.
    Would have been great owning broadband would have probably been the most valuble stock in the world if the court case with dutchie telecom and siemens had of got up. Was trapped in that for 8 years and they had deep pockets to use up the patent life. That company then it turned into Ipernica, IPR bringing patents to market for the likes of CSIRO. Then it morphed into NEA Nearmap.
    Now the amount of times I could have taken a profit and watched it go up and down was some serious uppercuting going on for not taking the money and running. Remember saying next time it goes to .65 cents I'm out 3 years latter hit 65 cents and kept going anyway sold a few at .84 cents and then some more on run up to $4.29
    Think of some of the shares I brought that did jack shjt DTZ was one of them and watched Nearmap go to $4.29 changing horses midstream was a valuable
    lesson.
    Selling to early hurts more than doing your money cold. I learnt each share in new technology has to find its feet and a niche, in nearmaps case it was solar reinstallations and cloud computing for it to get the leg up it needed.
    Just glad I hung onto some. NEA Worked out the return was over 600% a year.
    So all that time spent living in coulda woulda shoulda land quickly evaporated when it went for a run.
    Even though the market has not woken up to DTZ its only a matter of time IMO. Patience is needed on new technology and a dam good reason to use it. Covid could be the reason to put DTZ on the map if they come up with a test thats instant for covid. Being able to scan disinfected areas is not to shabby either. When the results for the trails are released its going to get major rerate if its positive news.

Disclaimer have to much time on my hands after operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $33.40K 231.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.