SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

Yes it doesn't look positive with SBR. Very prospective ground...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Yes it doesn't look positive with SBR. Very prospective ground but too much money sunk into area's which did not deliver (i.e. Guchab Highvalley)...this is what happens when you have one man effectively running the show and hell bent in deciding where the money goes.

I remember a previous discussion with Matt Painter, where he said he wanted to take a more regional approach to exploration with the circa $7mil (from memory) raised from investors after the share price hike. Unfortunately the 'board' took his approach far too late; only after ploughing most of the money towards Guchab Highvalley! Further concern was provided when the previous MD left after not towing the line. Not following what the head honcho ordered.

This is a case of a severe lack of Corporate Governance coupled with poor decision making at the highest level.

I just hope they can use what funds are left to drill toggenburg and excite the market with the results. But that is now contingent on the Ministry of Mines giving them the Exploration License.

GLTA

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.