BUX 8.70% 7.5¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Accounts, page-4

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12542
    I was reading more from the old reports on the copper project.
    http://docs.azgs.az.gov/SpecColl/2008-01/2008-01-0126.pdf

This link that was shared previously has some fairly detailed commentary in there.

BUX Cu.PNG
    Bux Cu 2.PNG

There's a few tables of the noted intercepts and lends itself to some higher grade zones which were postulated to not exist but this details those zonations out nicely in the block model.

Furthermore, as has been mentioned a few times it's looking like a deeper porphyry systems exists.

BUX cu 3.PNG

Unsolicited approaches to divest... potentially something cooking here also.

CU bux.PNG

For context 286mT at 0.8% Cu is around $26bn in todays money. Which isn't to say that it's worth any thing near that. It always comes down to economic viability - but that amount of resource lends itself to high potential if only marginal in nature and even if only a small portion viable. The geological consultants back in yesteryears projected the opex and capital costing, although i deem them perhaps to be optimistic in nature but at the time suggested it was viable.

Irrespectively, i think there's good enough information at current for BUX to get some value accreditation from it and especially if they can farm out and get free-exploration on the deeper feeder system.

BUx cu 4.PNG

technical jargon effectively explaining the picture below in laymans terms.
    BUX 5.PNG

Anyways, that a bit of a brain dump on the Cu project but not a bad project IMV considering the cost the BUX, then the graphite, then julimar, then the east kimberley project, + 6 more.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.006(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $3.217K 43.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7247 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 4550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.