WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

This company has not paid a dividend since inception and...

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    This company has not paid a dividend since inception and probably never will. They are quite happy to take home their inflated remuneration and have their company perks. Most days they are pleasantly seen having lunch and coffee in their preferred locations at lengthy breaks. The shareprice is stagnant and they couldn't care less for us shareholders. It would only take a couple of lean months and we would be in trouble IMO. They seriously need to cut costs and start at themselves. Forget about Performance rights to encourage them. They are in their positions already to perform. That is what they are supposed to do. Their performance has been literally outrageous. As said, we would be perilously close to disaster if we had some lean months. Action should now be taken to prevent this. And for those that have said that their remuneration is not high, well i question if thse are the directors themselves. Proposterous that they would even say this in this forum. They have many many perks, eg travel expenses, lunch, dinner accommodation they use on behalf of us shareholders. I want this company to start taking account of their actions and start paying us dividends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.