WSI 10.7% 12.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Sorry, I still don't understand the problem with the balance...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Sorry, I still don't understand the problem with the balance sheet? Overall NWC increased which should alleviate your concerns on the changes in current assets and liabilities? If you really went through it they have actually absorbed the current liabilities of Watmar (e.g the $0.7M of contract liabilities) and still increased their NWC by circa $1.6M ($14.2 - $12.6M).

In regard to cash, the reason you are not seeing the +CFO of $2.1M translate to actual CASH is because the $1.1m Investment cashflow (predominately WATMAR purchase), and $0.9M as part of financing cash flow. But this money is not lost right, both of which are actually now under the non-current Assets? Hence the overall increase in total equity.

A quick scan of those companies you mentioned MCAP.
    SRG: $400M
    DUR: $320M
    SXE: $240M
    CVL: $460M

WSI: $12M

If you're talking explicitly about options, I don't know them well enough to agree they are "better", but I would agree they are different based on size alone.

But again, I agree, WSI is risky, unattractive, not on trend, boring, terrible at communicating, and without some sort of left field news most likely will not show much capital appreciation in the short term. But do I personally think there is value based on all current information available right now, yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $12.8K 102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85170 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.