BMN 1.86% $3.16 bannerman energy ltd

ann: half yearly accts , page-6

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Considering the present 'credit crisis' going on everywhere around the world ( cnp, ABC learning ,Allco etc etc )....

we should thank our lucky stars we (bmn) can even get $$$$ for the bfs.

Hayward securities 'paid' $3.10 last time & obviously playing "hard ball" this time by wanting in at lower prices ....sounds like the $2.20 zone .

We must not criticize this by 'whinging' on & on about 'dilution...In these times when companies are going to the wall ala the current Bear market!!!

...we must not look a 'gift horse' in the mouth !!

Anything less than the world class project that we have .....the directors could be shaking tins for coins in downtown toronto !!

I think the Canadians brokers ,once they have a decent shareholding will take bmn on a big run ,similar to Xemplar!

The austraian investors & brokers will finally sit up & pay attention after the canadians make a lotta noise about the potential of bannerman !

Paladin have already shown the way to success in Namibia & bannerman will follow & be accepted with confidence as the 'next rossing' IMO.

With cap raising happening in March, then after that ( june quarter) the definate confirmation of a 100 millb (indicated ) total resource for AA .....& then drilling results from Ombuga & others ....as capman stated the upward pressure will explode ....the canadians already have analysed the figures & havea $4.50 -$5.50 share price.

All in all ,despite this bear market, I am happy with bannermans long term potential...& just heard the Dow down 350 points last night.....so hang on everyboby....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
-0.060(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $555.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.35 $3.14 $2.063M 641.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 3420 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.