RWD 5.26% 6.0¢ reward minerals ltd

Hi All,The annual report doesn't add much to the conversation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Hi All,
    The annual report doesn't add much to the conversation that hasn't been said in the recent quarterly.
    Except it does flesh out the research on a new, new process a tad.
    Really , the discussions with other parties won't be advancing until the original , and any subsequent other patents , raised by the more recent research , are resolved.
    I had the middle of next year pencilled in , but 2026 starting to look more likely.
    It is possible that there could be some earlier monetisation of the process by joint venturing with a large company , but that has not been Reward's usual practice.
    In the mean time , we await the capital raising.
    As far as increasing the Ruane loan as another option , vs a raising, the exchange might well ask why they were so definite about a raising in clause 8.82 of the quarterly report.
    Signaling a raising will have had an effect on the share price , a director buying if a change was being contemplated might well have company in trouble.
    That , to me , pretty much rules out anything other than a raise, because whatever else this company is , it is scrupulously honest and follows the rules.
    There would have to be a major external change[ ie like a joint venture] to affect this outcome.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.