GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey Strauss not at all ! i think most of us long term investors...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Strauss not at all !

i think most of us long term investors are disgusted with the performance of the board with which the company disclosed it's information.
    Point and fact they never completely disclosed any information only bait ! Interpret that as you may.
    Point the fact that they gift themselves bonuses on a business they run right into the ground really reflects a poor standing between themselves and investors.
    Point on two phone calls to the company which I will not disclose the discussion but if you ring you will know who commented on restrictions of direction regarding IT and a very strong conflict of interest is a concern this was also during Trading Halts.
    Point Direction by CFO if we do not invest the company will collapse quote on quote. Yes I know what your thinking but once your down that much really after years with the information that was being provided by the company by the CFO and with the laws of this country is there such a thing as misleading the investor.

My concern is how much is to much where is the line in the sand it seems there is a lot of hiding behind mirrors here and it really makes me wonder how much of my super is being squandered in the same way, it's an open cheque book with these guys with zero accountability and 100% profit for themselves with no nobody to answer to!

ASIC please stand up :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.