TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Hi Big, Always a pleasure to hear from you. A couple of things...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Big,

Always a pleasure to hear from you.

A couple of things ive noticed over the years, when a cap raise is done to pay off debt you see a gradual increase in the share price over time, as the money is used to eliminate dent and therefore risk. You start getting a lot biger retail holders and smaller institutions joining in the fun.

Think of it this way.. TGS is borrowing from the investors to pay of debtors, in essence by participating in the equity raising, we help eliminate debt which is currently at a rate of 13%+ This then ensures that more money is saved and left to the shareholders.

My thoughts on the report:

1. I was somewhat disappointed that they placed 5mil of VAT in bad and doubtful debts, find it quite unfair that the DRC is happy to make us pay tax but wont repay us VAT.

2. Really good to see that insurance installments are coming in, likely supports our case that they are liabile and will thus repay the financial damage done.

3. Good to see plant is fully operational again when copper is at $3.15

The annual and half yearly reports really contrast what a grave situation TGS has been in the last 6-12months. I couldnt find anything about mining and the recommencement, hopefully the quarterly sheds more light on the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.