NST 2.07% $13.29 northern star resources ltd

Hello all, Interesting to see the share price didn't take a jump...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello all,

Interesting to see the share price didn't take a jump today but then this is a slow and steady rise to the top!

Telfer take over is very interesting, it seemingly fits the bill, in that I hear there is just shy of 3 year mine life proven at the moment. Ideal for the NST geology team to extend and follow any trends in the area.

That said on the negative side, I think the financial risk of paying in excess of $200m goes against the fundamentals that have built this strong rising star, buy cheap and extend LOM. This coupled with the extensive rehabilitation costs to comply with eventual mine closure (I hear this is behind schedule and not a cheap task if material is contaminated and needs rehandling) means that Telfer as a project may not be the best move.

Very interesting to see how this plays out, here's hoping we get a BHP style Nickel West stand off, where NCM want to sell the asset and the sharks circle trying to drive down the price (NST, MLX?, SAR?). This could then be NST's time to strike!

Regards,
    Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.29
Change
0.270(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.31 $13.48 $13.05 $60.90M 4.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32281 $13.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.30 18601 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.